There’s nothing more irritating than waking up to a cold home. Whether your home is in need of an emergency heating service or just a seasonal tune-up, when you need heating services in Seattle, you need to call Seattle Natural gas Service.
Our Heating Repairs in Seattle
- Emergency Heating Repairs
- Radiant Floor Heating Service
- Heating System Repairs and Installations
- Heating System Cleaning and Upgrades
- Boiler Repairs, Furnace Repairs, and Heat Pump Installation
We are the heating company Seattle homeowners can count on to deliver the highest quality service for any type of home heating equipment. Our skilled and certified HVAC technicians can handle any emergency heating repairs that Seattle homeowners can depend on to get their household back to a state of comfort.
To learn more about how your Seattle heating repairs can be quickly, affordably, and dependably serviced by Seattle Natural Gas simply call us at (206) 693-3722 to schedule a service call to your home.
Just mention this $25 website discount when service is completed - that's it!
The experts Seattle Natural Gas are here to help if you need furnace repair services in the City of Seattle, Shoreline and Edmonds. We have more than 40 years of experience in providing furnace repairs, and we service all major furnace brands. We will, once we have diagnosed the problem, provide you with an accurate cost estimate so there will be no surprises.
Common Furnace Problems in Seattle
Many furnace problems do require the help of a technician, such as cycling on and off too frequently, significant temperature swings and others. Trying to fix a furnace yourself can lead to causing thousands of dollars in damage if you don’t have experience.
Other common problems include:
- No heat or intermittent heat due to pilot control or ignition problems
- A faulty thermostat
- Problems with belts, bearings and fan motors leading to a lack of heating control or overheating
- Blocked air flow due to dirty or clogged filters
Furnace Troubleshooting you can do
While the majority of furnace repairs have to be done by a professional, there are some things you can do before calling a technician, including:
- Checking your air filter and replacing it on a regular basis
- Making sure the pilot is lit and the gas meter hasn't been shut off by the utility company
- Making sure no furniture, draperies, etc. are blocking your registers, and making sure they are open
- Checking to makes sure your thermostat is on, has good batteries and set to the right temperature
What to Expect when You Call for Furnace Repair in Seattle
An expert with Seattle Natural Gas will first look at your furnace to assess its condition, checking its age, whether or not it is clean, and performing other assessments. Then we will check the heat exchanger; if it is defective, old or rusted it can suddenly crack and release carbon monoxide – an odorless, colorless gas that can be fatal if too much is allowed to accumulate in your home. Until we determine the source of the problem, we will carefully look at each and every component.
Call Seattle Natural Gas For All Your Service and Repair Needs
At Seattle Natural Gas, our technicians will arrive on time and will perform all work to code with top grade parts (OEM if possible), assuring your family and home’s safety. Work is done efficiently and upon completion, all jobs are followed by a thorough clean up, and complete respect is given to your home. Get in touch with us if you would like to schedule a service appointment.
Call (206) 693-3722 for service